When I bought the Hudson, the former owner Bruce told me that the forums for Hudson lovers were filled with an amazing cast of characters willing to lend support, advice, technical help and even just to be a sounding board for those times when the lug nut bolts cross thread and thwart all progress for the day.
Within 1o minutes of registering at the Hudson Essex Terraplane Forum I was greeted with a warm welcome and a slew of emails offering me part numbers, vendors to choose and avoid, cell phones and addresses of those near and far offering insight and their own personal stories. Clearly the Hudson folk aren’t all consumed with bar racing and mentally out-horsepowering the guy or gal next to them.
I will continue to add to this page as I find more links in my effort to get the beast running. Please email me if you have someone or something to add to these lists!
- Hudson Essex Terraplane – http://forum.hetclub.org/
- Hudson Restoration 1948-54 – http://hudsonrestoration1948-54.com/
- Hudson Essex Terraplane Group – http://www.hudsonclub.org/
- The Jalopy Journal – http://www.jalopyjournal.com
PARTS SUPPLIERS / VENDORS:
- Wildricks – http://www.wrphet.com/
- Kanter Auto Parts – https://www.kanter.com/
- 21st Century Hudson – http://www.21stcenturyhudson.com/
- Dale Cooper – Hudson mechanical parts http://www.hudsonmotorcarco.com/parts.htm
- Lance Walker – used Hudson Parts and knowledge, Concord NC –704-792-9110
- Scott Crowder – Hudson sheet metal, email@example.com